Wednesday, March 19, 2014

All things Liv

Our little Liv is really not so little anymore, she turned 2 and a half on January 22nd and she will be 3 before we know it. This mama is so not ready for all of that! Just today when I picked her from daycare they told me she was in the 3 year old class for the day because her class was full and she was one of the oldest in her class.... um excuse me she just turned two... oh wait no she is almost 3 I thought to myself. She is becoming so smart and so sassy it kills me. Some things she's up to these days:

  • Loves to sing and dance
  • is 100% potty trained, even at night
  • is obsessed with Chick fil a- she tells me "we need to go to chicken LA" on the daily
  • counts to 15 in spanish
  • loves going down slides at the park
  • loves her daycare! Has so much fun playing with all her friends and teachers
  • wants to dress herself every day
  • Loves her foods, Chicken, cantaloupe, all berries, carrots, corn and potatoes are her fav right now
  • Loves painting nails and toes
  • Had her second dentist appointment and loved every second of it
  • Loves going to starbucks 
  • Asks for a baby brother CONSTANTLY
  • Loves all thing princess and tells us she wants to have a princess party for her birthday
She really is the sweetest little girl, she really is such a patient and smart little kid, well in between the tantrums and fits ;p I love making memories with this cute girl of ours and look forward to watching her grow more and more.
 
Star Student poster for daycare
dentist fun
fun with friends
 
How she dresses herself :)
 
 


 
love my mini me

No comments:

Post a Comment