Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Catch up- Christmas 2013 and New years

Yikes I keep forgetting to keep up with this ole' blog of mine. I suppose I should start with Christmas, we all had a really wonderful Christmas together this year. We had a few Christmas parties with family earlier in the month then Christmas eve we had dinner at my Aunt's house then we came back home and made a gingerbread house, let Liv open a present, made hot cocoa and watched a Christmas movie. Christmas morning was super fun, Liv got super spoiled as always, we made our rounds to mine and matt's parent's house and did presents and breakfast with all of them then dinner with my family and grandparents. It was wonderful to spend time together with our families. New years eve we took it pretty easy, we made najavo tacos with my family and made treats and all hung out together it was pretty fun.
 
 
 

 
Christmas Eve
 
 
 
 
 
Santa found Liv 

 
 
 
#spoiled 
 
Grandma and Grandpa's house
 
White Elephant Christmas party with Matt's family 
 
Merry Christmas
& a Happy New Year
 

No comments:

Post a Comment