Wednesday, March 19, 2014

January, February, March and stuff

I'm trying really hard to remember any super eventful or interesting things that happened to us thus far this year but nothing's really coming up to scratch, our lives are pretty mellow these days especially with the cold weather. I work, cook, bake and make crafts, matt works, plays x box and enjoys said cooking and baking and Liv goes to daycare and grows and grows oh too fast. We took Liv to see Disney on Ice this year and she had so much fun it was darling. Matt finally treated himself and bought a new much needed truck! Liv had a really cute Valentines day party at her daycare so her and I got to make little valentines for her whole class which was so cute and fun! We all had a really fun Valentines day, I made treats for everyone at work, Liv had her daycare party, Matt was sweet and sent me flowers to work, we made fondue at home it was nice :) We also celebrated St Patrick's day, I had the day off work so Liv and I spent the day together, we made her a shirt and some crafts, had green pancakes for breakfast, then went to lunch and got sweet tooth fairy treats. We also went to visit my work and take treats to my boss. Super laid back and filled with green fun! She also had "crazy day" at daycare and had a super fun pizza parry. Other then that we've just been patiently waiting for some warmer weather and taking full advantage of it when it comes :)
Superbowl fun


 
riding trax to Disney on Ice
 
 
 
 
having so much fun!
Jazz game date night
Matt's new truck :)
Valentines day crafts
making Valentines 
mom got spoiled :)

as did Liv
 
St Patty's crafts
 
 
St Patty's day fun

 
Loving the sun
First zoo trip of the year



No comments:

Post a Comment